Thursday, August 6, 2009

UT to VT

Teammates Zephanie, Heather and I all had a pretty seamless day on the same flights heading East for Mount Snow, VT. Turned out to be a long day but it was expected.

I somehow in all my glory riled up the Southwest check in agent in SLC. I wanted my OWN sleeve to put my baggage claim tix in instead of the agent putting them all in one and giving them to one of us to keep. The lady was not happy with my request for my own sleeve and did not give me one stating that she was trying to save trees. I told her that I was traveling alone and wanted my own sleeve. So much for that. I backed off at a certain point realizing that getting my bags to my final destination was more important than getting that darn sleeve. Her solution was to hastily rip out the little 2 by 2 baggage claim tix that were mine and hand them to me. Ok, now they will certainly get lost which was what I was trying to avoid in the first place!!!!

Turns out Heathers bag was overweight and she had to sit there and transfer her junk from one bag to the other to get it all straightened out. Glad we were there early!

Great on time flights all day with little fuss and we found ourselves in a pretty non humid Albany, NY.

At least we got to the local store in Vermont in time for a 7 minute super mad shopping spree before it closed.

No comments: