Saturday, December 29, 2007

Darn Slice

I finally had the heart to look at my front tire that gave me my woes in the US National Cyclocross race near the last lap. It was a substantial slice - hence the insta flat. Notta lotta you can do about that.

Also finally had the heart to check out some pictures from that race too and found one here. I look at those and cringed almost, knowing what I was going to do if the flat hadn't occurred. Now I need to learn to use that fuel as fire next cross season.

Here is team camp in Kansas.

Nope, you won't find me in this picture. This is the front row. See that stop sign in the back? Yep that is where I got to line up. Ha ha! Next year I will change this last row start action at every race by points chasing.

I need to get that thing on my face removed already!




No comments: