Thursday, March 13, 2008

Something To Do While U Sip That Coffee

Woke up this morning to a sore throat and snow falling from the sky. That wasn't the highlight of my life that is for sure. Grrrrrr. I don't even know where it came from but based on how I have been feeling the last few weeks I bet this is what I have been fighting. I am kind of glad I got it finally so I can get it over with instead of fighting it and feeling weird the next few weeks too.

But while I was having my cereal I noticed this quiz on the side of the box. It is good to see the cereal industry is taking notice of the power of cycling. See if you can get these right:


Some of these seem to be worded kinda strange:


And for those that need the answers (ok, I admit I looked just make SURE I was right).........


I am going to send away for this and give it to the first kid I see which isn't that cool but maybe it will make a child's day. Gotta try right?


Alright, gotta hit more of the Green Tea. Whoo-Hoo!

No comments: