Friday, June 27, 2008

DV Races

I just wanted to remind those of you that are in the Salt Lake City/ Deer Valley area that Chris and I will be racing this weekend at the NMBS races at Deer Valley Resort tomorrow and Sunday. If you are around this weekend we would love to have you out there cheering as support like that does wonders for a race!!! Call ups to the line are generally 15 minutes before the start time.

Here is the scoop:
Saturday, June 28th
Cross Country Pro Women
11am
Snow Park Lodge start
about 2 hours long

Sunday, June 29th
Short Track Pro Women
1:15pm
Snow Park Lodge start
about 30 minutes long

Sunday, June 29th
Men's Expert Open Super D
Women's Pro Super D
All categories start at or around 3:45pm
Top of Bald Eagle race start
about 10 minutes of racing

Hope to see you all out there if you can make it. And for those also racing this weekend - GOOD LUCK AND GO GET EM'!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you at your races this weekend......not because I care but so I can forget about how tired I am from riding...a joke of course. Go get them.