Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moving Up in the World

No not me! Heber City.

We now have a NICE yoga studio here that opened recently. I finally got a chance to check it out today (I know, I am a heathen) and it was absolutely incredible. Much different that gym yoga only in that you can actually concentrate on your breathing and your body position much easier without hearing the clanging of barbells in the distance. I still dig gym yoga but this was pretty incredible experience.

And their teas they have at this studio!! Scrumptious loose leaf. Oh ya.

As for my car incident that occurred on Friday....I had been waiting for my car to give a great and massive snow birth in my garage but it never happened. So now the incident has cost me $5 for a serious car wash today. The snow was so jammed packed in the springs, on the axles, in the wheels and all under the car that it was making for a wicked wobbly and shuttery car.....like driving on an unevenly loaded washing machine at 60 mph. Enough to make you sick!

So we are all good now, unless there is something else that I don't know about. Great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you sister! I feel like I'm driving on cobblestones because of the ice built up around my wheel wells.