Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goodbye Husband, House, Heber

and HELLO to the heat!!! Yes!!!! Ok, well I admit that I will of course miss my husband dearly on some of the trips that he can't make. As for the house, luckily I am satisfied with the state it's in at the moment because the way it looks at this very second inside and out is pretty much the way it is going to stay until the end of the season. Is there ever an end to the season? Ok that's a whole another story there. And, Heber yes, I will miss it too but it has been yucky cold for a while now and I am ready to hit the heat!

Getting in the car and taking off right now for the first part of my journey to St. George, UT, then to good ole Fontana, CA tomorrow. I will keep you all updated of course too!

Alright off I go........

4 comments:

Jennie said...

good Luck , have fun, and I expect lots of blogging.

Patricia Sherwin said...

I love your picture with the blue hat. Hope you have your best season ever. Good luck in race #1.

KATHY SHERWIN said...

Thanks Jennie! And don't you worry on the blogging part.....I seem to always have a lot to say about nothing most the time so you'll get ur fill.

KATHY SHERWIN said...

Thanks so much for the support! At least I know its going to start better than it ended last year when I had a dislocated rib cage. Good to be healthy again and to be able to give it my all because I have my all to give!