Saturday, May 26, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday?

Like I said, it has been a big month and now its time for the grand finally. My and my dad's birthdays!! I got to hang with the family today to include my brother and my niece who all live in WA. Dad was pretty happy with his beer stein that I got him that was made in West Germany. Some things never change:

After squeezing every last second I could in with the family, I finally went for a sunset ride on the waterfront where there is actually a bike line!! I got to look out across the Puget Sound at the Cascade Mountains while riding which is something I haven't ever done while up here in the past.

And oh ya........for the 3rd day in a row, no rain!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been wonderful to have our daughter here to share birthdays.