Saturday, January 5, 2008

Did I Mention Health?

So much for that!! My body woke up with a little surprise for me this morning. A nice bit of a sore throat. Where did that come from? Usually I can tell well in advance something is wrong but this one blind sided me! So much for the Last Call Cross race today in Salt Lake as well as the 80's Awards Party that I had my outfit all planned out for. Such a bummer to be missing all that but staying home is best.

So instead I stayed on my couch all day and kept myself busy setting up my new phone and figured out how to use the TV again since I got Tevo for X-Mas which whacked up everything. If it weren't for a sick day I would never have time to figure this stuff out either. Thank god for a sick day! Oh wait, that doesn't sound right does it?

No comments: