Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kinda Not Right and Really Pretty Gross

So I am in Pilates class doing my thing and I notice that my right rib cage (the one I knocked out of joint in June) looks like it is sitting higher than my left. So I poke and prod a bit and finally decide that the only thing that is going to really tell me the truth is putting a level over my rib cage.

Guess I was right because that is WAAYYYY off. That space is about a half inch. Yuck! Does that mean I have more lung capacity on the right? I am going to go with that thought for now.......

On this note, lately lots of people have been asking about my rib cage. And to answer, the ribby's are totally healed now with no real side effects except for the obvious in the picture here and the occasional zing from doing whatever. Other than that I have made a full recovery. I have been longing to use those words with total confidence!!

2 comments:

flahute said...

I'd have problems finding a balance spot due to the roundness of my belly ...

Ugh.

I wish I could exercise inside.

KATHY SHERWIN said...

Get that trainer out and get hooked on every reality TV show out there like I have and you will be just fine doing time on the trainer. Time is fun when you are having flies. :)