Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SS Update

I finally got done with the SS at about 9pm tonight. I started the morning by figuring out what stuff I wanted to keep here and what stuff I wanted to send home. As I went through it I was pretty amazed at my East coast collection. I have been to Sara's twice for 2 weeks at a time and my goodness I managed to get a lot of stuff here somehow.

After that we got our training in on some rippen singletrack only a 15 minute ride from here at the Fells. It was bone dry with bone dry roots. Real fun. Then it was back to the SS..........the real work of a bike racer. Got the bike to a bike shop and left it there, took the discs off my wheel set that I am sending home, stuffed the wheel box with a bunch of junk that I don't know how I even got here to MA, got to the post office by 5pm....barely, ate lunch, stretched, picked up my healthy bike at the doctors, broke it down, stuffed it in a box, made dinner and finally just took a shower at 10pm. I am tired needless to say.



This is currently Sara's SS situation. It's 11pm now. She LOVES it when I do this to her.....I can hear her already:

It is off on an early flight to North Carolina for us both tomorrow. Heard it has been raining and raining and raining and raining. LOVELY.

No comments: