Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tour-ons in Boston

To celebrate a really fun, long and tough World Cup campaign in Quebec we headed out to downtown Buh-ston (I just LOVE that accent) where all of the Fourth of July festivities were starting to get underway. We went to the North End and got the finest pasta with the finest seafood made by Vinni himself. We got through a bottle of wine and checked out Paul Reveres house and we ended up walking more than a bike racer ever should.....but hey, it's a recovery week and the wine had really kicked in. Oh ya!! I guess we did walk pretty far but that is the beauty of red wine I tell you. Didn't even feel it. Sara and her husband Michael were making fun of all the tourists so I tried to get of shot of them to embarrass them. This was the best I could do:

No comments: