Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am a

SLOTH

Ok, so maybe it is not that hard to lay off because my body has come to a screaming halt. And when I say halt, I mean a super duper halt. Wow, my laziness is pretty impressive for sure I must admit. I guess my body needed some serious rest time because I have been sleeping 10 hours plus a night, napping everyday and just feeling washed out altogether. I can barely move around to be honest. I must be in RECOVERY mode. Geez.

On another note, I have also decided to go back into Physical Therapy because my ribs aren't feeling super right. I have found what I think is major scar tissue/bumps in addition to having a lot of other stuff still going on (spasms, tightness, etc.) and I want to get all of it taken care of sooner rather than later!

No comments: