Thursday, September 13, 2007

Contender CX Skills Clinic

Today was the first day of the Contender Cyclocross Skills Clinic in SLC. I went but I didn't participate. I had just gotten back from the doctor who wants me to let my cyst heal up on its own and today was my day off the bike anyway. You have to take advantage of those days for sure because they are rare!

But I tell you, I am glad I left my cross bike at home (very on purpose) because had I not, I would have found myself suiting up and participating in the clinic... which isn't the idea of a day off the bike. It was looking like so much fun and was packed with people out there to either learn or hone in their existing skills. I was chomping at the bit which is good especially when the time comes later in the season when you need that extra push.

No comments: